Buildup of deposits in fluid can cause debris resulting in overheating, delayed shifting and transmission failure.
- Help keep your vehicle shifting smoothly by reducing wear on transmission gears and parts
- Minimizes the risk of transmission failure and expensive repairs
- Provide additional protection by using advanced detergents that work to remove deposits
- Provide advanced conditioners to rejuvenate seals
Mileage Interval for Transmission Fluid Replacement
Many vehicle manufacturers recommend fluid replacement at regular intervals to maintain vehicle performance. Please consult your owner’s manual for specific manufacturer recommendations.
A Valvoline Professional Series Transmission Service is backed by a Valvoline Lifetime Guarantee with up to $4,000 parts and labor coverage*. See complete terms and conditions on this Limited Lifetime Guarantee at valvolineserviceplus.com.
* Vehicle coverage varies based on mileage at time of first service. Coverage takes effect after 500 miles. Taxes, miscellaneous fees, core changes & diagnostics not covered.
Not all services available at all locations