Valvoline™ Synthetic R&O Oils
Valvoline Synthetic R&O Oils use ashless additive chemistry and are formulated with synthetic base oils providing the capability to extend drain intervals, minimize oil consumption, and increase efficiency compared to conventional products. This product has low volatility and high thermal stability when compared to conventional products. This product is suitable for use in high pressure applications, reciprocating and rotary screw compressors, air tools, vacuum pumps, industrial gears where R&O (rust and oxidation inhibited) oils are specified, and more applications.
Valvoline™ Synthetic R&O Oil is one of Valvoline's Industrial fluids that have the capability to extend drain intervals. Benefits include:
- Capability to extend drain intervals compared to conventional oils due to better oxidation and robust additive package.
- Capability to reduce oil consumption and increase efficiency compared to conventional oils thus reducing operating costs.
- For use in extreme temperatures
- Strong thermal stability, oxidation and wear protection. Strong corrosion protection, low sludge forming tendencies, and excellent water and air seperation for reduced air separator blocking
- Meets performance requirements of: SAE MS1003-2, GM LJ, DIN 51506 VDL, DIN 51524 HLP, DIN 51515 Part 1, U.S. Steel 125, U.S. Steel 135
Product Part Numbers