Valvoline™ High Mobility Palladium Grease
Valvoline’s Palladium grease is a premium quality multi-purpose lubricant for use in extreme pressure and high temperature operating conditions. It is manufactured from carefully selected petroleum oils and performance additives to create superior grease with a dropping point of 460-500° F. The smooth textured grease has a heavy bodied consistency but provides good pumpability in both hot and cold operating temperatures. The product has excellent resistance to water washout problems. Oil separation is minimal even under extreme pressures.
Valvoline’s Palladium grease is formulated with special lubricity, anti-wear and extreme pressure additives including molybdenum disulfide and is completely fortified with oxidation, rust and corrosion inhibitors. It displaces other greases as top-of-the-line quality products for severe applications and general purpose lubrication.
Additional product benefits include:
- Valvoline™ PALLADIUM™ High Mobility 3% Moly #0 Grade EP Grease is uniquely formulated to cover the typical pump-ability range of NLGI #000, #00 and #0 grade greases. The higher performance #0 specifications ensure pumpability in cold temperatures.
- This NLGI #0 grade lithium complex grease helps minimize wear at applied loads as it maintains very balanced EP properties in both point and line contact applications such as wheel bearings, sliding surfaces and gear boxes
- Unique additive system containing no heavy metals
- Superior high load carrying ability. Exceeds ASTM D2596 and ASTM D2509.
- ONE grease for inventory consolidation where #0, #00 and #000 are used
Product Part Numbers
|3% Moly NLGI #0||Pail||881220|
|3% Moly NLGI #0||Keg||881234|
|3% Moly NLGI #0||Drum||881235|
|3% Moly NLGI #0||Tote||881891|