Valvoline™ High Mobility Cerulean Grease
Valvoline’s Cerulean grease is a uniquely formulated premium product designed to meet the stressful demands of both industrial and commercial fleet environments. It provides excellent performance over a variety of operating conditions and may displace other top of the line greases for severe and general purpose lubrication.
Valvoline’s Cerulean grease is a tacky lithium complex grease containing a high level of select extreme pressure additives for maximum loading protection. The product also contains oxidation, rust and corrosion inhibitors for long life performance. It has excellent resistance to water wash-out.
Additional product benefits include:
- Uniquely formulated to meet the stressful demands in numerous fleet, agricultural, mining, industrial and automotive applications where maximum performance is required. Typical applications include disc and other wheel bearings, sleeve and anti-friction bearings, chassis, bucket and king pins, universal joints, couplings, crushers and vibratory rollers. Can be used in a range of extreme operating environments and conditions. Will help lubricate and protect while withstanding extreme temperatures and load stresses
- Helps provide high temperature and extreme load protection for extended periods of time, helping to extend the service life of equipment and lower maintenance costs
- For use in mining, quarry, construction, industrial, on-road trucking, refuse and agriculture applications
- This NLGI #0 grade lithium complex grease helps minimize wear at applied loads as it maintains very balanced EP properties in both point and line contact applications such as wheel bearings, sliding surfaces and gear boxes
- Uniquely formulated to cover the typical pump-ability range of NLGI #000, #00 & #0 grade greases. The higher performance #0 specifications ensure pumpability in cold temperatures.
Product Part Numbers