synpower gear oil
SYNPOWER™ FULL SYNTHETIC GEAR OIL WITH LIMITED SLIP is a superior sulfur-phosphorus extreme pressure gear lubricant formulated with synthetic basestocks and additives to provide excellent performance. It is designed to provide excellent extreme pressure protection, load carrying capacity, anti-foam performance, corrosion protection, and thermal stability protection. It is recommended for conventional and high-performance applications.
SynPower Gear Oil is recommended for use in axle applications requiring factory-fill or drain-and-fill levels of limited slip performance. Valvoline SynPower 75W-90 is suitable for use where GMW 16445, Dexron 75W-90 gear oil, is specified. Valvoline SynPower 75W-140 is recommended for use where Ford M2C-192A, GM 12346140, Chrysler MS-8985, or GL-5 SAE 75W-140 gear oil is specified. The addition of a supplemental friction modifier (Ford M2C-118-A, Chrysler MS-5630, or GM 1052358) is not required.
Synpower Gear Oil, Additional product benefits include:
- Thermal Protection : Provides outstanding thermal stability for cleanliness and longer service life.
- Corrosion Protection : Protects parts from rust and corrosion.
- Reduces Chattering : Contains special additives to reduce chattering in limited-slip differentials.
- Wear Protection : Contains additives to assist in protecting gear teeth.
- Flow Properties : Provides excellent low temperature protection.
|SAE 75W-90||1 QT/0.946 L||MIL-PRF-2105E, SAE J2360, MACK GO-J||API GL-5, MT-1|