SynPower ENV C1 5W-30 - Full Synthetic Engine Oil
SynPower ENV C1 5W-30 is a premium full synthetic engine oil, specially designed for use in modern vehicles requiring catalyst compatible engine oil. It is a low viscosity, low SAPS lubricant with low ash, phosphorus and sulphur content to protect emission reduction systems and improve fuel efficiency. It is suitable for use in petrol and diesel passenger vehicles as well as light duty diesel vehicles fitted with or without DPF emission systems and petrol engines with TWC emission systems.
New Easy Pour packaging allows for a smooth, continuous stream of oil with each and every pour thanks to a built-in ANTI-GLUG TUBE™ combined with a wide spout. An ergonomic bottle and centralised handle along with easy to read colour coded labels and caps make choosing and using the right oil simple.
Suitable for: Ford, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mazda, Mitsubishi.*
- New Easy Pour packaging with the 5L packs allow for a smooth, continuous stream of oil with each and every pour thanks to a built-in ANTI-GLUG TUBE™ combined with a wide spout
- An ergonomic bottle and centralised handle design combined with easy to read labels make choosing and using the right oil simple
- Catalyst compatible engine oil, suitable for the latest EURO IV and V engines with DPF or TWC emission systems
- Low temperature viscosity results in an easy cold start
- Upgraded wear protection and sludge handling to provide maximum engine protection
*Refer to owner's manual for recommended oil specifications and change intervals.Not suitable for use in engines requiring ACEA C2, C3 and C4 specification
|ENV C1||1L, 5L, 20L, 208L||Jaguar Land Rover STJLR 03.5005||SAE 5W-30, ACEA C1, Ford WSS-M2C-934-B|