SynPower 0W-20 - Full Synthetic Engine Oil
SynPower 0W-20 is an ultra low viscosity full synthetic engine oil specially designed for modern petrol engines. It provides high levels of fuel efficiency and deposit protection under severe driving conditions.
It is especially recommended for hybrid cars where fuel economy and CO2 reduction is important. It meets the ILSAC GF-5 fuel efficiency specification as well as the GM dexos1™ GEN 2 specification.
It also meets the latest API SN PLUS specification and is suitable for use in GDI/TGDI (Gasoline Direct Injection and Turbocharged Gasoline Direct Injection) engines where it protects against engine wear and Low Speed Pre-Ignition (LSPI).
New Easy Pour packaging allows for a smooth, continuous stream of oil with each and every pour thanks to a built-in ANTI-GLUG TUBE™ combined with a wide spout. An ergonomic bottle and centralised handle along with easy to read colour coded labels and caps make choosing and using the right oil simple.
Suitable for a wide variety of manufacturers including: Ford; Holden; Honda; Hyundai; Lexus; Mazda; Mitsubishi; Nissan; Subaru; Toyota*
- This full synthetic engine oil contains the latest technology to meet API SN PLUS specification and is suitable for a wide range of modern petrol vehicles including GDI/TGDI where it delivers excellent protection against engine wear and Low Speed Pre-Ignition (LSPI)
- New Easy Pour packaging with the 5L packs allow for a smooth, continuous stream of oil with each and every pour thanks to a built-in ANTI-GLUG TUBE™ combined with a wide spout
- Suitable for use with hybrid cars to reduce CO2
- Low viscosity oil enhances fuel efficiency
- Low temperature viscosity results in easy cold start
- Excellent wear protection enhances engine and emission system life time
Note: This product is NOT recommended for use in diesel engines
|0W-20||1L, 5L, 20L, 208L||GM dexos1™ Gen 2 APPROVED (Lic No. D10193GL103)||SAE 0W-20, API SN PLUS, API SN, Resource Conserving, ILSAC GF-5, Ford WSS-M2C947-B1, Chrysler MS-6395|