ZEREX™ G-48 Concentrate Coolant - Obsolete
Universal ethylene glycol-based formulation suitable for passenger cars, light trucks and heavy-duty vehicles when mixed with demineralised water. The formulation is designed for both petrol and diesel engines. Its low-silicate, low pH, phosphate free European technology protects all cooling system metals, including aluminium, from corrosion.
ZEREX™ G-48 coolant is compatible with major long life and conventional brands of ethylene glycol based coolant and meets ASTM D4985 for heavy duty trucks. It contains less than 250 parts per million of silicon as required by the heavy duty trucking industry. It also meets ASTM specification D3306 for automobiles and light trucks.
- Multi-purpose application, designed for petrol and diesel engines.
- Utilises hybrid organic acid technology (HOAT) to minimise inhibitor depletion.
- Low silicate, low pH and phosphate free formula.
- Provides maximum protection against liner pitting.
- Help prevents rust and corrosion.
- Prevent hot weather boil-over and cold weather freeze.
- Protects mixed cooling system metals including aluminium.