A nitrite containing coolant designed to protect diesel engine cylinder liners from cavitation. It contains deposit control additives for protection from hard water deposits and scale. Its lower-silicate, reduced pH, phosphate free European technology protects all cooling system metals, including aluminium, from corrosion.
- Protection for up to 5 years or 240,000 kms (whichever comes first).
- Utilises hybrid organic acid technology (HOAT) to minimise inhibitor depletion.
- Low silicate, low pH and phosphate free formula.
- Provides maximum protection against liner pitting.
- Prevents rust and corrosion.
- Prevents hot weather boil-over and provides cold weather freeze protection.
- Protects mixed cooling system metals including aluminium.