Incorporates Organic Acid Technology (OAT) to protect diesel engines from liner pitting and hard water scale deposits. Registered to Cummins CES-14603 and conforming to ASTM D6210, ZEREX™ Nitrite Free Coolant is suitable for common heavy duty diesel engine requirements. The silicate and nitrite free extended life chemistry protects all cooling system metals, including aluminium, from corrosion. It can also be used in gasoline engines, stationary power, marine, natural gas and light duty applications.
- Cummins 14603 registered.
- Extended drain up to 6 years, 1,000,000 kilometres or 12,000 hours (whichever comes first).
- Nitrite free extended life chemistry.
- Fully formulated to protect against liner pitting and water scale.
- Meets the Caterpillar EC-1 long life specification.