Brake / Clutch Fluid DOT 4
Valvoline Brake & Clutch Fluid DOT 4 is high-quality, non-mineral fluid based on glycol ether, and is formulated specifically for hydraulic brake systems. The high boiling point of Brake & Clutch Fluid DOT 4 guarantees safe driving and means additionally that it is safe for all materials within the brake system. It is recommended that brake and clutch fluids are refreshed every two years.
Valvoline Brake & Clutch Fluid DOT 4 is high-quality, non-mineral fluid based on glycol ether, and is formulated specifically for hydraulic brake systems. Additional benefits include:
- High dry-boiling point (265°C.). Brake & Clutch Fluid DOT 4 provides excellent performance under severe conditions, such as sport style and mountain driving.
- Developed for modern vehicle hydraulic brake systems
- Excellent viscosity-temperature properties over a very high and low temperature range. Stable viscosity over a long period.
- Brake Fluids are hygroscopic which means that condensation water is absorbed which slowly lowers the boiling point influencing the brake performance. It is therefore recommended that the product is refreshed every 2 years.
- Suitable for use in major vehicle makes and models.
|Dot 4||5 L, 500 ML||SAE J.1704, FMVSS 116 DOT 4, ISO 4925 Class 4|