SynPower™ Engine Oil
The Ultimate Valvoline Engine Protection.
SynPower is the result of Valvoline’s drive to lead innovation. SynPower is an OEM approved premium grade motor oil that provides superior performance and is formulated to fulfill the latest standards of leading engine manufacturers. It meets the demands of next generation engines with reduced fuel consumption, lower emissions and extended maintenance intervals.
SynPower Full Synthetic Motor Oil is a premium motor oil. formulated for the ultimate performance and protection. It is designed to fulfill the latest standards of leading engine manufacturers. Benefits include:
- Superior engine cleanliness - Advanced additives remove deposits and sludge from the engine, and help prevent new buildup of harmful deposits
- Excellent cold start performance - Instant oil flow at low temperatures provides easy cold starts and optimal lubrication after ignition
- Maximum fuel economy - Low viscosity grades in combination with specialized additives provide maximal reduction of friction and fuel economy benefits
- Long drain interval suitability - Excellent product stability ensures long lasting performance suitable for long drain applications.
- Compatibility with emission control systems - Optimized for use with emission control systems like DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) and TWC (Three Way Catalyst) systems, plus low SAPS output keeps the emission control system in optimal condition
|5W-30||208L, 4L, 1L||BMW LL-01 MB-Approval 229.5 VW 50200/50500||ACEA A3/B4 API: SL/CF MB-229.3 GM LL-A-025, LL-B-025 Recommended for use where Fiat 9.55535.G1 is specified.|
|5W-40||5 L, 4 L, 1 L||BMW LL-01 MB-Approval 229.5 Porsche A-40 Renault RN0700/0710 VW 50200/50500||ACEA A3/B3, A3/B4 API SL, SM, SN/CF GM LL-B-025 MB-229.3, 226.5 PSA B71 2296 Recommended for use where Fiat 9.55535.H2, M2, N2, or Z2 is specified.|
|FE 5W-30||208 L, 5 L, 1 L||Jaguar Land Rover STJLR 03.5003||ACEA A1/B1 ACEA A5/B5 API: SL/CF Renault RN0700 Recommended for in-warranty service fill where Ford WSS-M2C913-D is required. Suitable for use where Ford WSS-M2C913-A, B, C are specified. Recommended for use where Fiat 9.55535.G1 is specified. Ford diesel engines (Except Ford Ka TDCi 2009 > and Galaxy 1.9 TDi 2000-2006).|
|MST C4 5W-30||208 L||Renault RN0720||ACEA C4 MB-229.51, 229.31, 226.51 Meets requirements of some models of: Nissan* Suzuki* *check owners manual before use|