Profleet™ Engine Oil - Full-Synthetic
Ultra high performance diesel (UHPD) oils are designed to provide superior lubricant performance for the latest and next generation low-emission diesel engines. The ProFleet range of engine oils are developed to maintain outstanding cleanliness in both engines and exhaust aftertreatment systems. This range of engine oils also meet manufacturer’s extended-drain requirements, to help lower overall operating costs.
ProFleet Engine Oil SAE 10W-40 is a full synthetic motor oil formulated to provide extra long-drain oil refreshment periods for trucks, buses, and industrial engines.
- OEM approved motor oil recommended and approved by major engine manufacturers.
- Lower emissions fulfills the requirements of the EU Euro I/II/III/IV/V emission standards, and Scania Euro 6.
- Engine cleanliness premium additives keep the engine clean over extended drain periods. The unique formulation prevents deposit formation and protects against soot build-up.
- Extended drains extended service intervals and long-drain oil refreshment periods.
- Applications suitable for Euro I, II, III, IV, and V engines with Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) and Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) systems exhaust after treatment systems; not suitable for Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF) (except Scania Euro 6). Suitable for heavy-duty engines in trucks and buses. Also meets the manufacturers’ extended-drain requirements.
|10W-40||20L, 208L||ACEA E4, E7, API: CF, DAF|