All-Fleet™ Engine Oil - Conventional
Extra Durability For Long-Drain Performance. Developed for a wide range of heavy-duty engines, All-Fleet conventional engine oil is a high performance universal mixed fleet oil, recommended for gasoline, LPG and diesel engines. Advanced formulations combat higher levels of contamination and soot created in extended and long drain operation to maintain advanced levels of engine protection and cleanliness.
Valvoline All-Fleet Engine Oil is formulated to provide optimum performance in mixed fleets under severe service demands. Additional product benefits include:
- Advanced additive technology reduces oil consumption and component wear
- Outstanding protection over long-drain intervals to help reduce life cycle costs.
- Superior soot control and corrosion protection.
- Compatible with EGR and SCR systems
- Also recommended for off-road vehicles, taxicabs, police cars, light trucks, vans and pleasure boats.
|Plus CH-4 15W-40||20 l, 208 L, 5L||ACEA: E7-12, E5-02, E3-96#4, API CH-4/SJ, MAN M 3275, MB-228.3, MTU type 2, Volvo VDS-3, Renault RLD/RLD-2, Cummins CES 20076/77, Mack EO-N, EO-M Plus, Detroit Diesel 93K215, Caterpillar ECF-1-a|
|All-Fleet Plus 15W-40||208 L, 20 L, 5 L||ACEA E7 API: CH-4, API: SJ Cummins CES 20076 Caterpillar ECF-2 MAN M 3275-1 MB-228.3, MB-228.1 MTU Type 2 Volvo VDS-2|
|Plus CH-4 20W-50||208 L, 20 L, 5 L||API: CH-4|
|All-Fleet Extra 15W-40||Bulk, 208 L, 20 L, 5 L||Deutz DQC III-10 MAN 3275-1 MB-Approval 228.3 MTU Type 2 Volvo VDS-3 Renault RLD/RLD-2 Mack EO-N, EO-M Plus||ACEA E7 API: CI-4, CF, SL Caterpillar ECF-2, ECF-1-a Cummins CES 20076/77/78 DDC 93K215 Global DHD-1|