Valvoline White Grease
Valvoline White Grease is a highly efficient spray grease used as a lubricant for mechanical parts made of plastic or metal. This automotive technical spray keeps the parts and components protected from wear and tear, corrosion, water and unfavourable weather conditions. Due to its premium ingredients, Valvoline White Grease offers excellent lubrication, flawless performance and great protection.Technical Data Sheet Portal
Valvoline White Grease is specially formulated to be suitable for plastic and metal mechanical parts, such as:
- Roller bearings
- Ball bearings
- Sliding bearings
- Door hinges
- Worm wheels
- Stabilization rubbers
- Metal to plastic connections
- Metal to metal connections
- Shock absorbers
Valvoline White Grease is formulated with carefully curated ingredients of the highest quality. For this reason, it can respond to a wide variety of demands and offer many benefits to its users. More precisely, Valvoline White Grease is:
- Very adhesive and has impressive stay-in-place characteristics.
- Formulated to provide exceptional thermal and mechanical stability.
- Designed to prevent wear and tear and extend service life.
- Resistant to damage caused by harsh weather conditions.
- Water repellent and anti-corrosion lubricant.
- Characterised by high viscosity.
- Resistant to weak acids and bases.
- Easy to use due to its directed jet spray.
- Contains PTFE (polytetrafluorethylene).
Valvoline White Grease is easy to apply and does not require any specialist knowledge, tools, nor equipment.
However, carefully read the instructions that are found on the bottle before applying the product.
It is recommended that the Valvoline White Grease is stored at room temperature prior to application. The optimum processing temperature should range from 5 0C to 30 0C.
Simply shake the Valvoline White Grease spray bottle and apply the spray in a thin layer.
For optimum lubrication, you should leave the solvent to evaporate completely.
For more detailed information on how to use Valvoline White Grease, take a look at our instructional video.
*Check the owner's manual and/or product information sheet before use.
Links to Product Information and Safety Data SheetsWhite Grease
Technical Data Sheet Portal