Valvoline V-Belt Spray
Valvoline V-Belt Spray is a premium quality product designed to keep V-Belts protected. This spray helps manage and prevent slipping and creaking and is characterised by exceptional adhesive properties. Valvoline V-Belt Spray is specifically developed to provide long-lasting protection and extend the lifespan of all types of V-Belts.Technical Data Sheet Portal
Valvoline V-Belt Spray has a huge range of applications including:
- Agricultural machinery
- Milling machines
- Forklift trucks
- Concrete mixers
- Drill presses
- Conveyor belts
Valvoline V-Belt Spray is designed to condition V-Belts and facilitate their maintenance, as well as address the issues that may arise due to slipping and creaking. Some of the most important features this product has to offer are:
- High-quality ingredients that help prevent any problems with creaking and slipping that may affect V-Belts.
- Superior, long-lasting protection.
- Great adhesiveness, due to which the product stays in place at all times.
- Prevents wear and tear and extends the service life of your V-Belt.
- Ability to resist any type of weather it gets exposed to.
- Great dilatancy, which enables the product to solidify and increase their viscosity when under pressure.
- User-friendly, easy to apply, and with a directed jet spray.
Make sure to read all the instructions printed on the packaging before applying the product.
Valvoline V-Belt Spray is best to be kept at room temperature prior to application. Recommended processing temperature for this spray goes from 5 0C to 30 0C.
Firstly, switch off the vehicle's engine. Then shake the spray bottle and apply the product in a thin layer directly to the threads of the V-Belt ensuring an equal spread.
Wait for the product to evaporate and take effect to switch the engine back on.
*Check the owner's manual and/or product information sheet before use.
Links to Product Information and Safety Data SheetsV-Belt Spray
Technical Data Sheet Portal