Valvoline Silicone Spray
Valvoline Silicone Spray is a premium quality silicone spray recommended for protection and lubrication of a wide range of automotive components and equipment parts made from plastic and rubber. The product is engineered to offer superior protection, exceptional lubrication, great stability, and outstanding resistance when exposed to unfavourable conditions and harmful substances.
Valvoline Silicone Spray is ideal for those looking for a multipurpose product designed to satisfy a variety of demands.Technical Data Sheet Portal
Valvoline Silicone Spray is a general-purpose spray suitable for keeping various rubber and plastic parts lubricated and protected at all times.
It can be applied to:
- Creaking plastic parts
- Door rubbers
- Sliding doors
- Rails for caravans and blinds
- Saw blades
- Sunshine roofs
In addition, Valvoline Silicone Spray can be applied to remove agents for moulds.
Valvoline Silicone Spray is a high-quality product that offers flawless performance and provides high efficiency, durability and premium protection of rubber and plastic components. Some of its key characteristics are:
- Great adhesive properties which ensure that the product will stay in place.
- Impressive water-resistance properties, allowing it to remain stable when it comes in contact with water.
- Ability to withstand unfavourable temperatures and weather conditions.
- Resistant to weak acids and bases.
- Unparalleled thermal and mechanical stability.
- Ingredients that help prevent squeaking and creaking of plastic parts.
- Ability to keep rubber parts from freezing and drying out.
- Directed jet spray, which makes it very easy to use.
Valvoline Silicone Spray should be stored at room temperature prior to application. The processing temperature is recommended to range from 5 to 300C.
Make sure you read the instructions on the packaging prior to using the product.
First, shake the bottle and then apply Valvoline Silicone Spray in a thin layer.
For optimum lubrication, wait around 1 minute until the solvent evaporates.
Check out our instructional video in order to find out more information on how to properly apply Valvoline Silicone Spray.
*Check the owner's manual and/or product information sheet before use.
Links to Product Information and Safety Data SheetsSilicone Spray
Technical Data Sheet Portal