Valvoline Durablend Chainsaw 2T
DuraBlend Chainsaw 2T is synthetic blend motor oil for the 2-stroke chainsaw engines. It was created to meet the highest industry standards and has undergone strict testing before its first release to the market. It is most appropriate for light and heavy-duty chainsaw equipment working under tough conditions. DuraBlend Chainsaw 2T is suitable for a range of professional work and small personal projects.Technical Data Sheet Portal
DuraBlend Chainsaw 2T is a synthetic blend motor oil used for light and heavy chainsaw equipment. The product proved to be effective for various personal projects and in professional situations. It is applicable in a range of industries, including forestry and construction, and is beneficial for fire brigades, cancellation work, and demolition work, etc.
The oil is engineered to work in a hot and cold climate. With a pour point of -42ºC DuraBlend Chainsaw 2T oil proves beneficial during winter forest work. Furthermore, due to the modern additive system and use of synthetic oils, DuraBlend Chainsaw 2T is effective in warm summer months, as well.
This particular product was designed to include a special mix of base oils and additives which help protect the chainsaw engine from corrosion. As such, the oil helps prolong the life of the different parts of the engine.
Some of the greatest benefits of Durablend Chainsaw 2T:
- Smooth engine lubrication
- Quick cold start of the engine
- Upgraded wear protection and resistance to high-speed revving
- Long term use and resistance to high temperatures for all forest work
DureBlend Chainsaw 2T is prediluted and can be used for injector and pre-mix systems. The oil should be mixed per chainsaw manufacturer’s instructions, up to a maximum of 1000:1.
*Check the owner's manual and/or product information sheet before use.
Links to Product Information and Safety Data SheetsDuraBlend Chainsaw 2T
Technical Data Sheet Portal
- Synthetic blend motor oil for smooth lubrication and quick cold start of the engine
- Upgraded wear protection, resists high speed revving
- Basic oils and additives protect the engine against rust and corrosion and extend the lifespan of the different engine parts
- The product resists long term use and high temperatures when working in the forest
- With a pour point of -42ºC DuraBlend Chainsaw 2T oil has no problems with cutting trees in the wintertime