Valvoline Diesel System Cleaner
Valvoline Professional Series Heavy Duty Diesel System Complete cleans and restores the complete fuel system of heavy-duty diesel engines, restoring the engine back to its original power and performance. The product protects against deposit formation while the flow improver guarantees a smooth start-up at cold temperatures. The chemical composition stabilizes the fuel and prevents fuel ageing and bacterial contamination.Technical Data Sheet Portal
VPS HD Diesel System Cleaner is applicable to all diesel engines of the passenger cars. It is highly recommended for both low and high-sulfur diesel fuels. The low-sulfur diesel contains a high concentration of water, causing corrosion, while the high-sulfur one wears the engine. Regardless of the type of the diesel fuel you use, Valvoline Professional Series Heavy Duty Diesel System Complete will cleanse the entire fuel injection system.
It is best to be used prior to all adjustment work and admission metrology. The cleaner should be applied to:
- Address emission readings issues
- Reduce soot generation
- Perform repair work on injection systems
- Increase engine performance
Valvoline Professional Series Heavy Duty Diesel System Cleaner is used to get diesel system cleaned for restored power and fuel efficiency. The product is particularly effective for instant cleaning of electronically and mechanically controlled injection nozzles. It also diminishes the formation of rust in the fuel storage and delivery system, lowering the risk of deposits blocking the filter. It maintains the injection system clean from harmful deposits and restores full engine performance.
Additional VPS HD Diesel System Complete benefits include the cleaning capacity to:
- Reduce downtime for maintenance by keeping the engine clean
- Reduce wear and help the engine run smoother and more efficiently
- Remove deposits, clean injectors and restore spray patterns
- Maximise power and performance of all heavy-duty diesel engines
- Minimise fuel consumption
- Reduce emissions of soot particles caused by deposits and incomplete combustion
- Promote longer engine life
- Helps maintain cold start-up properties
One 300ml bottle of Valvoline Diesel System Cleaner is suitable for a 3000cc engine capacity. The cleaning process can be conducted in two ways:
- By tank - The cleaning fluid is added directly to the tank. One 300ml bottle of diesel system cleaner should be used for up to 30 litres of fuel.
- By filling the fuel filter - The cleaning fluid is added directly to the filter, after which the filter needs to be remounted and air deflated. The cleaning method is most appropriate for workshops.
*Check the owner's manual and/or product information sheet before use.
Links to Product Information and Safety Data SheetsProfessional Series Heavy Duty Diesel System Complete
Technical Data Sheet Portal