Valvoline Engine Oil Treatment
Valvoline Engine Oil Treatment is a specially formulated additive package used for increasing the overall performance of engine oil. This treatment helps stabilize engine oil performance, prevents oil loss, reduces oil consumption, and provides excellent oxidation, extreme pressure, and wear protection. Valvoline Engine Oil Treatment is highly-effective and should be applied as a regular maintenance measure.Technical Data Sheet Portal
Valvoline Engine Oil Treatment is formulated for universal application and is suitable to be applied to both petrol and diesel engines.
Valvoline Engine Oil Treatment provides many performance-related benefits to all types of engine oils that are used in petrol and diesel engines. More precisely, this treatment offers:
- Higher viscosity index, which leads to the higher engine oil viscosity at elevated temperatures and, consequently, increases the thickness of the oil film.
- Extended drain intervals, reduced operational costs, as well as increased service life that occurs as a consequence of reduced friction.
- High viscosity helps create a highly-effective seal at the piston rings, which helps reduce oil consumption and prevents oil leakage.
- Better deposit control, good dirt dispersion, and superior oxidation protection.
- Stabilization of the oil film when exposed to extreme pressure, due to high-quality wear protection additives.
Valvoline Engine Oil Treatment is easily applied and no special tools are required.
Add the entire content of a 300 ml metal bottle of Valvoline Engine Oil Treatment to a minimum of 1,5 litres of engine oil. Let the engine reach its operating temperature.
Important note: Never exceed the maximum capacity of the crankcase.
Dosage: A 300 ml bottle of Valvoline Engine Oil Treatment is suitable for 4,5 litres of engine oil. It is not harmful to the engine if it does not exceed a maximum of 20% of engine oil concentration.
*Check the owner's manual and/or product information sheet before use.
Links to Product Information and Safety Data SheetsEngine Oil Treatment
Technical Data Sheet Portal