Valvoline Diesel System Cleaner
Valvoline Diesel System Cleaner is a highly effective cleaning agent that is suitable for all types of diesel engines used in passenger cars. Thanks to its premium quality additives, this product is a superior cleaning solution for every mechanically and electronically controlled injection nozzle, as well as the entire injection system. What’s more, Valvoline Diesel System Cleaner helps restore full engine performance.Technical Data Sheet Portal
Valvoline Diesel System Cleaner can be applied to all types of diesel engines that are used in passenger cars.
It is best used before any adjustment work and emission metrology, and should be applied whenever:
- There is an increase in soot generation.
- Emission readings show there are issues present.
- You notice a decrease in engine performance.
- The injection systems are going under repair work.
Valvoline Diesel System Cleaner is a high-performance cleaning product recommended to be used for cleaning all diesel engines and injection systems. Some of its main features include:
- Flawless performance and superior cleaning properties.
- Quality additives that enable the efficient removal of all harmful deposits.
- Great combustion properties that help reduce smoke generation, especially under full load.
- Makes the injection systems clean and fully functional.
- Helps increase engine performance and restore it to previous levels.
There are two ways Valvoline Diesel System Cleaner can be applied. The first is via tank and does not require any special equipment, whereas the second is via fuel filter and is typically done in a workshop.
When the cleaning process is done via tank, the best results are achieved when a 300 ml bottle content of Valvoline Diesel System Cleaner is added to 30 litres of fuel. Once the mix is poured to the tank, take the vehicle to a test drive, preferably on a 30 km highway.
If the cleaning process is done via a fuel filter, the first thing to do is to renew the filter. Then add a 300 ml bottle of Valvoline Diesel System Cleaner to the filter, remount the filter and deflate the air. The procedure takes around 10 minutes and involves changing rotational speed to a maximum of 2000 rpm.
A 300 ml bottle of Valvoline Diesel System Cleaner is suitable for engine capacity that is up to 3000cc.
*Check the owner's manual and/or product information sheet before use.
Links to Product Information and Safety Data SheetsDiesel System Cleaner
Technical Data Sheet Portal