Valvoline Air Filter Oil
Valvoline Air Filter Oil is a high-performance filter oil made from high-quality base oils, additives, and solvents for maximum protection. It is used for foam-plastic air filters and specifically formulated to block any grime, dirt, dust, debris, and other contaminants from entering the motorcycle engine combustion chamber or the carburettor. By enabling clean air to enter the engine, Valvoline Air Filter Oil extends the engine life and helps protect it from wear and tear.Technical Data Sheet Portal
Valvoline Air Filter Oil is recommended for a multitude of foam rubber air filters. It is especially suitable to be applied to air filters used in various motorcycle engines.
Valvoline Air Filter Oil offers unparalleled protection and exceptional penetration ability, together with flawless performance, ease of application, and long service life. It is characterised by:
- Outstanding adhesive properties that allow Valvoline Air Filter Oil to stick to the foam air filter surface and prevent any grime, dirt, dust, sand, and debris from entering the engine.
- Maximum penetration ability.
- Exceptional dirt removal properties.
- Impressive oxidation stability and ageing-resistant properties.
- Quality base oils, additives, and solvents that keep the engine clean and protected, prolonging its life.
Valvoline Air Filter Oil is designed to be used with ease and it can be applied by virtually anyone.
Shake the product well prior to each application. Next step is to immerse the foam air filter deep into the oil and let it soak in the product. Once the filter is thoroughly rinsed, squeeze it very gently in order to remove the excess oil.
The foam air filter should never be wrung or twisted!
Place the filter on a piece of cloth or paper and leave it around 20 minutes to dry before returning it to the engine.
*Check the owner's manual and/or product information sheet before use.
Links to Product Information and Safety Data SheetsAir Filter Oil
Technical Data Sheet Portal