Valvoline Synthetic Circulation Oils
Valvoline synthetic circulation oils are designed to enable smooth and effortless operation even when exposed to hot environments, high operation temperatures, and more severe working conditions. Due to quality, non-toxic synthetic base oils and zinc-free additives, these high-performing circulation oils provide exceptional thermal, hydrolytic, and oxidation stability, together with high viscosity index, wide operating temperature range, excellent oxidation protection, and superior lubrication. Moreover, Valvoline synthetic circulation oils are created to protect against wear and tear, foaming, and oil breakdown.
Valvoline synthetic circulation oils are recommended for the latest high-output paper machines that have operating temperatures higher than 95 0C, as well as axial and radial loads. They are available in different ISO viscosity grades.Technical Data Sheet Portal
Valvoline synthetic circulation oils are purposefully engineered to withstand elevated temperatures, which makes them suitable for paper machines that operate at extremely high temperatures. These synthetic circulation oils are recommended when there is a need for an oil that provides high-performance protection against oxidation, wear and tear, foam, and rust.
In addition, Valvoline synthetic circulation oils can also be used for parallel shaft gearing, moderate severity hydraulic pumps, plain and roller bearings, gear couplings, and journal bearings.
Valvoline synthetic circulation oils are engineered to provide unmatched protection and superior performance when exposed to the most severe working conditions. They offer many advantages and some of them are:
- Excellent high temperatures resistance and high viscosity index, which results in wide operating temperature range and seamless operation in hot climates.
- Outstanding oxidation and thermal stability, as well as protection against rust and corrosion, thanks to high-quality ashless zinc-free additives added to PAO base oils.
- Great anti-wear properties and long service life.
- Impressive demulsibility properties which enable quick water removal.
- Great anti-foam characteristics which reduce the amount of air that can be found in the oils, thus preventing surface foam formation.
*Check the owner's manual and/or product information sheet before use.
Links to Product Information and Safety Data SheetsCirculation OIL S68
Circulation OIL S100
Circulation OIL S150
Circulation OIL S220
Circulation OIL S320
Circulation OIL S460
Technical Data Sheet Portal