Valvoline Synthetic Heat Tansfer Oil
Valvoline synthetic heat transfer oils are specifically developed and formulated to withstand frequent exposure to high operating temperatures that go up to +320 0C. Thanks to their quality synthetic fluids, additives, and antioxidants, these oils provide exceptional oxidation stability, while at the same time protecting against cracking, sludge and carbon deposits formation. Moreover, Valvoline synthetic heat transfer oils have low volatility properties, which greatly reduces the rate at which they evaporate.
Valvoline synthetic heat transfer oils are recommended for demanding modern heat transfer systems which require outstanding oxidation stability and high-temperature resistance.Technical Data Sheet Portal
Valvoline synthetic heat transfer oils are suitable to be used as heat transfer mediums in closed heat transfer systems that have a very high operating temperature (up to +320 0C) and require a stable and durable fluid.
Valvoline synthetic heat transfer oils can be used in the pharmaceutical industry, rubber manufacturing industry, chemical industry, textile industry, food industry, plastics manufacturing industry, dryers, and asphalt bases. Moreover, these high-quality oils are suitable for open heating systems used in laboratories, where low volatility is needed for safer operations.
Valvoline synthetic heat transfer oils are engineered to endure elevated temperatures, which makes them ideal for a variety of heat transfer systems. They have a number of distinct advantages, and some of them are:
- They are produced to withstand high temperatures and provide excellent oxidation resistance and long-term chemical stability.
- Ability to be used in a wide temperature range.
- Protection against cracking, corrosion, carbon deposits, and sludge formation.
- Great hydrolytic stability which keeps the oils and their ingredients from decomposing when exposed to water.
- Low volatility, which prevents evaporation of the lubricant. Evaporation leads to the increase in viscosity, which in turn leads to thickening of the product.
*Check the owner's manual and/or product information sheet before use.
Links to Product Information and Safety Data SheetsHeat Transfer Oil Synthetic
Heat Transfer Oil Synthetic 46 EEE
Technical Data Sheet Portal