Valvoline Synthetic Compressor Oils
Valvoline Synthetic Compressor Oils use premium fully synthetic base compressor oils and additives of the highest quality in order to provide outstanding performance and superior protection. These lubricants are highly resistant to cold climates and low temperatures and have exceptional thermal and oxidation stability properties, paired with a very high viscosity index. These characteristics enable a wide operating temperature range and help them perform efficiently even when exposed to elevated compressed-air temperatures.
Valvoline Synthetic Compressor Oils are suitable to be used for vacuum pumps and air compressors, whenever a premium oil with a longer change interval is needed. They are available in different ISO viscosity grades.Technical Data Sheet Portal
Valvoline Synthetic Compressor Oils are specifically engineered to be fully operational at a wide temperature range, provide easy winter starts, and prevent wear and tear. They are recommended for vacuum pumps, screw air compressors, rotary vane, and screw compressors.
In addition, some of the Valvoline Synthetic Compressor Oils are suitable to be used as hydraulic fluids, for various hydraulic systems that operate at average temperatures.
Valvoline Synthetic Compressor Oils are designed to provide the ultimate lubrication, performance, and protection for air compressors. They have a variety of benefits, such as:
- A wide operating temperature range.
- Easy winter starts, thanks to great resistance to low temperatures and cold climates.
- Superior oxidation and thermal stability.
- A high viscosity index, which enables Valvoline Synthetic Compressor Oils to stay stable when exposed to temperature fluctuations.
- Heat reduction, due to the quality additives used in the oils’ formulation.
- Impressive anti-wear properties that help lower the overall maintenance costs, as well as extend the service life of the compressor.
- Deposit formation and foam generation prevention.
- Longer oil change intervals, which help boost operation efficiency.
*Check the owner's manual and/or product information sheet before use.
Links to Product Information and Safety Data SheetsSynthetic Compressor Oil S32
Synthetic Compressor Oil S46
Synthetic Compressor Oil S68
Synthetic Compressor Oil S46 EEE
Technical Data Sheet Portal