Valvoline Slideway Oil
Valvoline Slideway Oil is a high-performing lubricant made out of premium ingredients and designed to offer exceptional protection, efficient lubrication, and great stability. This oil is specially developed to provide lubrication, protection, adhesiveness, friction, and smooth operation of slideways of industrial machines, such as grinding machines, cutting machines, milling machines, and lathes.
Valvoline Slideway Oil is characterised by outstanding friction and adhesive properties that prevent stick-slip and enable smooth movement, greater stability, reduced downtime, and higher output. Thanks to the latest technology and quality of the ingredients used, as well as its amazing properties, this oil extends the life of cutting tools, boosts their performance and lowers total cost of ownership. Valvoline Slideway Oil is available in different ISO viscosity grades.Technical Data Sheet Portal
Valvoline Slideway Oil is recommended to be used for industrial metalworking machinery and tools, such as lathes, cutting machines, grinding machines, and milling machines. It provides much-needed lubrication of slideways guide carriage and tailstock.
Valvoline Slideway Oil is designed to provide flawless performance and superior protection. Some of its most important features and advantages include:
- Impressive lubrication of machine tool slideways;
- Exceptional adhesive and friction properties, which help protect against stick-slip and enable smooth movement of machine parts;
- Unmatched protection against wear and tear, seizure, and micro welding;
- Protection against rust and corrosion even when the machinery is exposed to water-miscible cutting fluids;
- Reduced downtime, lower rejection rates, and higher output;
- Impressive ability to remove water from the oil;
- Improved surface finishing and no discolouration of the slideways;
- Greater durability and longevity of the cutting tools.
Product information and properties
Valvoline Slideway Oil is highly unlikely to cause any health, safety, or environmental damage as long as it is used according to product recommendations. The lubricant should be stored inside and kept away from water exposure and extreme temperatures. Once used, the product should be taken to an authorized collection point.
*Check the owner's manual and/or product information sheet before use.
Links to Product Information and Safety Data SheetsSlideway Oil 32
Slideway Oil 46
Slideway Oil 68
Slideway Oil 100
Slideway Oil 150
Slideway Oil 220
Slideway Oil 320
Technical Data Sheet Portal