Valvoline Heat Transfer Oil
Valvoline heat transfer oils are engineered to meet the specific operating requirements of demanding heat transfer systems. They are characterized by outstanding heat, rust and corrosion resistance, as well as premium oxidation and thermal stability. These qualities help keep the components protected and highly-operational at all times. Valvoline heat transfer oils use quality ingredients and additives that have antioxidant properties which prevent the formation of deposits and thermal decomposition, ensuring a long service life.
Valvoline heat transfer oils are used as heat transfer mediums in non-pressured closed heat transfer systems operating at a wide temperature range. They are available in different ISO viscosity grades.Technical Data Sheet Portal
Valvoline heat transfer oils are developed to withstand elevated temperatures and are recommended to be used for non-pressured closed heat transfer systems that operate at temperatures that go between -10 0C to + 320 0C.
Valvoline heat transfer oils are suitable for heating systems used in the textile industry, rubber manufacturing industry, chemical industry, plastics manufacturing industry, food industry, pharmaceutical industry, asphalt bases, and dyers.
Valvoline heat transfer mineral base oils are formulated to provide premium protection, exceptional stability, maximum efficiency, and flawless performance of highly demanding heat transfer systems. They offer numerous advantages, specifically:
- They are developed to provide superior protection against rust and corrosion, which greatly reduces wear and tear of the heat transfer systems.
- Enhanced with anti-oxidant additives and low residue base oils, Valvoline heat transfer oils provide unparalleled oxidation and thermal stability.
- They are engineered to offer premium wear and tear protection, extending service life and preserving the equipment.
- Formulated with carefully curated low coking and residue forming base oils.
- Valvoline heat transfer oils are characterized by high viscosity which enables good fluidity and ensures a wide operating range.
*Check the owner's manual and/or product information sheet before use.
Links to Product Information and Safety Data SheetsHeat Transfer Oil
Heat Transfer Oil Extra
Heat Transfer Oil 100 EEE
Heat Transfer Oil 32 EEE
Technical Data Sheet Portal