Valvoline Compressor Oil
Valvoline compressor oils are specifically engineered to enable smooth and seamless operations even at elevated compressed-air temperatures. These high-performance oils are characterized by their superior lubrication properties, outstanding low foaming properties, great oxidation and thermal stability, excellent rust and corrosion resistance, as well as impressive water separation properties.
Valvoline compressor oils are recommended for air compressors and vacuum pumps. They are available in different ISO viscosity grades.Technical Data Sheet Portal
Valvoline compressor oils are engineered to allow seamless operation and great efficiency even when exposed to elevated compressed-air temperatures, as well as to provide excellent deposit control on machine parts.
Valvoline compressor oils are suitable for air and other non-aggressive gases compressors, piston compressors, lamellar rotary compressors, screw compressors, and water pumps. Moreover, certain types of these multipurpose oils can be used instead of hydraulic fluids, as movement and power transmission oils, and applied to hydraulic systems operating at average temperatures.
Besides enabling smooth operations of different air compressor systems, Valvoline compressor oils have a variety of benefits, such as:
- They provide outstanding performance and unmatched efficiency, which leads to smooth operations even when they are exposed to unfavourable working conditions and elevated temperatures.
- Thanks to exceptional anti-rust and anti-corrosion properties, these oils help prevent surface degradation and damage, thus extending the life cycle of the equipment.
- They have a wide range of applications.
- Their demulsibility and low foaming properties help prevent inadequate lubrication and facilitate water removal.
- Excellent oxidation resistance and thermal stability reduce the chances of sludge and deposit forming and extend the durability of these compressor oils.
- They offer long-term stability.
- Valvoline compressor oils are developed to create a thick lubricating film which protects and preserves machine parts exposed to heavy loads.
*Check the owner's manual and/or product information sheet before use.
Links to Product Information and Safety Data SheetsCompressor Oil 68
Compressor Oil 100
Compressor Oil 150
Compressor Oil 220
Compressor Oil 32 EEE
Compressor Oil 46 EEE
Compressor Oil 68 EEE
Compressor Oil 100 EEE
Compressor Oil 150 EEE
Compressor Oil 220 EEE
Compressor Oil 320 EEE
Technical Data Sheet Portal