Valvoline Extreme Pressure Gear Oils
Valvoline Extreme Pressure gear oils are high-quality, high-performance, heavy-duty gear oils that have a multitude of industrial applications. These EP oils are developed to perform under a wide range of running conditions, temperatures, and loads. In addition, they provide excellent lubrication and can withstand extreme pressure.
Valvoline Extreme Pressure gear oils are recommended for more demanding industrial uses, equipment, and machinery. They are available in different ISO viscosity grades.Technical Data Sheet Portal
Valvoline Extreme Pressure gear oils are purposefully developed to provide generous lubrication and unparalleled performance under different working conditions and temperatures. Premium base oils and high-quality additives enable these EP gear oils to withstand shock loads, which makes them suitable for high-load bearings.
Valvoline Extreme Pressure gear oils can be used for general machine lubrication, as well as in more demanding applications, such as mining, concrete mixing, circulation systems, marine deck, agricultural and other industrial equipment.
Valvoline Extreme Pressure gear oils are also suitable to be used for industrial gearboxes, reduction gears used across various workplaces, enclosed gears, shock-loaded gearsets, closed worm gearboxes, gearboxes containing copper and bronze, etc.
Valvoline Extreme Pressure gear oils are specifically designed to offer a multitude of benefits, such as:
- Great thermal and oxidation stability, as well as anti-corrosion properties, which allows them to operate at different temperatures and moist environments.
- A very low pour point that enables these EP oils to keep their impressive flow characteristics even when exposed to low temperatures.
- The capacity to handle extreme pressure, heavy and shock loads, making them ideal for more demanding applications.
- Unparalleled protection against wear and tear, which prolongs the service life and increases efficiency.
- Exceptional lubrication.
- Outstanding performance and good viscosity-temperature properties when operating at average and low temperatures.
*Check the owner's manual and/or product information sheet before use.
Links to Product Information and Safety Data SheetsExtreme Pressure Gear Oil E.P.G. 100
Extreme Pressure Gear Oil E.P.G. 150
Extreme Pressure Gear Oil E.P.G. 220
Extreme Pressure Gear Oil E.P.G. 320
Extreme Pressure Gear Oil E.P.G. 100 EEE
Extreme Pressure Gear Oil E.P.G. 150 EEE
Extreme Pressure Gear Oil E.P.G. 220 EEE
Extreme Pressure Gear Oil E.P.G. 320 EEE
Technical Data Sheet Portal