Valvoline Ultramax HVLP and HLP Hydraulic Oils
Valvoline Ultramax HVLP and HLP hydraulic oils are premium heavy-duty hydraulic oils designed to provide outstanding wear and tear protection. These high-performance oils are engineered to withstand extreme temperatures and can be used in a wide range of hydraulic systems in industrial, road building, mining, and earthmoving equipment. Valvoline Ultramax HVLP and HLP hydraulic oils are available in different ISO viscosity grades.
In addition, Valvoline offers carefully curated zinc-free and ashless varieties for hydraulic systems that require more environmentally-friendly additives.
Valvoline Ultramax HVLP and HLP hydraulic oils are purposefully developed to be suitable for a variety of applications. Their ability to withstand a wide temperature range and heavy loads makes them ideal types of hydraulic oils to be used in harsh working conditions where superior protection and performance are required.
They are recommended for both mobile and static hydraulic systems, as well as industrial, off-road, earthmoving, road building, and mining applications. Some of the Valvoline Ultramax HVLP and HLP hydraulic oils are also designed to be used as air compressor oils.
Valvoline Ultramax HVLP and HLP hydraulic oils are formulated with high-quality, premium base oils and additives that provide unparalleled protection and heavy-duty service performance. Some of their main features include:
- Excellent oxidation stability and great anti-rust, anti-corrosion, anti-foaming, and anti-sludge characteristics that allow these oils to be used in unfavourable working conditions.
- Low pour point, high viscosity index, and impressive flow properties, which enable their stability and make them less affected by changes in temperature.
- High load-bearing capacity and the ability to withstand high pressure.
- Outstanding viscosity-temperature properties and great viscosity stability over a longer period of time.
- Excellent anti-wear characteristics which provide superior protection and help extend the life cycle of the equipment.
*Check the owner's manual and/or product information sheet before use.
Links to Product Information and Safety Data SheetsUltramax HLP 32
Ultramax HLP 46
Ultramax HLP 68
Ultramax HLP 100
Ultramax HLP 150
Ultramax HLP ZF 46
Ultramax HVLP 32
Ultramax HVLP 46
Ultramax HVLP 68
Technical Data Sheet Portal