Valvoline Ultramax Extreme Hydraulic Oils
Valvoline Ultramax Extreme hydraulic oils are formulated with high viscosity base oils of the highest quality to be able to withstand the most severe working and environmental conditions. They are engineered to endure extreme temperatures and heavy loads, as well as provide supreme wear and tear protection. This makes these powerful lubricants a great choice for a wide range of more demanding applications. Valvoline Ultramax Extreme hydraulic oils are available in different ISO viscosity grades.Technical Data Sheet Portal
Thanks to their premium ingredients, Valvoline Ultramax Extreme hydraulic oils are considered to be heavy-duty oils designed for extreme applications. They offer excellent performance and remain stable even when exposed to the most extreme cold and hot temperatures, which makes them highly suitable for use in harsh and demanding working conditions.
Valvoline Ultramax Extreme hydraulic oils are recommended for a variety of mining, roadbuilding, earthmoving, off-road, and industrial applications, including hydraulic systems that operate in damp and moist environments.
In addition, Valvoline Ultramax Extreme hydraulic oils are suitable for hydraulic lifts, cranes, tailboards, loaders, loading ramps, reach trucks, dumpers, and excavators.
Valvoline Ultramax Extreme hydraulic oils are engineered with premium formulation to ensure stability, durability, flawless performance, and effective protection. Some of their most important characteristics are:
- Very low pour point, excellent flow, and reduced downtime.
- Great anti-oxidation, anti-sludge, anti-corrosion, and anti-foaming properties, which enables Valvoline Ultramax Extreme hydraulic oils to be used in moist and damp circumstances.
- The capacity to withstand high-load bearings.
- Premium mechanical wear protection, which increases the overall performance and extends the service life.
- The ability to withstand a wide range of temperatures, including extreme temperatures and arctic conditions.
- Stable viscosity over time paired with excellent viscosity-temperature properties.
- Suitable for extreme applications.
*Check the owner's manual and/or product information sheet before use.
Links to Product Information and Safety Data SheetsUltramax Extreme HVLP 15
Ultramax Extreme HVLP 22
Ultramax Extreme HVLP 28
Ultramax Extreme S15
Ultramax Extreme S32
Technical Data Sheet Portal