Valvoline Ultramax Bio-46 Hydraulic Oil
Valvoline Ultramax Bio-46 is a premium synthetic hydraulic fluid formulated with a saturated ester base oil and enriched with carefully curated additives. It is engineered to offer unmatched performance, increased reliability, superior protection and excellent lubrication. Due to its impressive features, this hydraulic fluid can be used in a wide range of applications. What’s more, Valvoline Ultramax Bio-46 is a biodegradable hydraulic oil and, thus, suitable to be used even in more sensitive environments.Technical Data Sheet Portal
Valvoline Ultramax Bio-46 is a premium quality hydraulic oil engineered to withstand high pressure and extreme temperatures, which makes it suitable for more demanding environments and working conditions. Due to its impressive anti-wear properties and a high viscosity index, this biodegradable hydraulic oil is recommended for hydraulic systems used in industrial, forestry, mining, tunnel building and earthmoving equipment.
Valvoline Ultramax Bio-46 is especially suitable for hydraulic cranes, lifts, loading ramps, forklifts, loaders, tailboards, dumpers, reach trucks, and excavators.
Since it is formulated with biodegradable synthetic esters, Valvoline Ultramax Bio-46 is recommended for hydraulic systems operating in nature, as an environmentally-friendly solution in case a spill occurs.
Valvoline Ultramax Bio-46 hydraulic fluid is designed to offer superior performance, consistent viscosity, and premium protection. Some of its key features include:
- Very low pour point and excellent flow characteristics.
- Impressive anti-oxidation, anti-corrosion, anti-foaming, and anti-sludge properties, which makes Valvoline Ultramax Bio-46 suitable for use in damp and moist environments.
- Compatible with components made of copper.
- Great demulsibility characteristics which allow for fast water and oil separation.
- Excellent protection against wear and tear, which extends the service life of the equipment.
- Viscosity stability and the ability to withstand extreme temperatures and remain stable even when exposed to more severe working conditions.
- Biodegradability, which allows for Valvoline Ultramax Bio-46 to be used in sensitive environments.
*Check the owner's manual and/or product information sheet before use.
Links to Product Information and Safety Data SheetsUltramax Bio-46
Technical Data Sheet Portal