Valvoline HVLP and HLP Conventional Hydraulic Oils
Valvoline HVLP and HLP conventional hydraulic oils are formulated with the highest quality mineral base oils and enhanced with anti-wear additives for superior protection, flawless performance, excellent lubrication, and great stability. They are suitable for a wide range of applications, including heavy-duty industrial applications, and developed to satisfy the needs of more demanding customers. Valvoline HVLP and HLP conventional hydraulic oils are available in different ISO viscosity grades.Technical Data Sheet Portal
Thanks to their excellent thermal stability, anti-wear properties, and the ability to withstand heavy loads and stress, Valvoline HVLP and HLP conventional hydraulic oils are suitable to be used in more severe climatic and working conditions.
Valvoline HVLP and HLP conventional hydraulic oils are recommended to be applied to hydraulic systems used in various construction, mining, earthmoving, forestry, and industrial equipment.
Valvoline HVLP and HLP conventional hydraulic oils are specifically engineered to provide high-performance, excellent stability, high reliability, and superior protection. Some of their key benefits are:
- They are formulated to provide outstanding protection against corrosion, rust, and sludge forming, which makes them suitable to be used in various damp and moist environments.
- Great stability and resistance to elevated temperatures.
- High oxidation and hydrolytic stability, which enables these oils to remain unchanged and resist chemical decomposition when exposed to water.
- Outstanding filterability and demulsibility properties that enable efficient oil filtration and quick water separation.
- Ability to resist small particles of dust and prevent them from penetrating the hydraulic system.
- Ability to resist foaming that may happen as a consequence of air which enters via seals prone to leakage.
- Great viscosity-temperature behaviour.
- Easy and safe lubrication, reduced friction and prolonged re-application interval, which lowers the overall maintenance costs.
*Check the owner's manual and/or product information sheet before use.
Links to Product Information and Safety Data SheetsHLP 32
Hydraulic Oil HLP 5 EEE
Hydraulic Oil HLP 10 EEE
Hydraulic Oil HLP 15 EEE
Hydraulic Oil HLP 22 EEE
Hydraulic Oil HLP 32 EEE
Hydraulic Oil HLP 46 EEE
Hydraulic Oil HLP 68 EEE
Hydraulic Oil HLP 100 EEE
Hydraulic Oil HLP 150 EEE
Hydraulic Oil HLP 320 EEE
Hydraulic Oil HLPD C-10 EEE
Hydraulic Oil HLPD 46 EEE
Hydraulic Oil HVLP 15 EEE
Hydraulic Oil HVLP 22 EEE
Hydraulic Oil HVLP 32 EEE
Hydraulic Oil HVLP 46 EEE
Hydraulic Oil HVLP 68 EEE
Hydraulic Oil HVLP 100 EEE
Hydraulic Oil HVLP 150 EEE
Hydraulic Oil HVLP 220 EEE
Technical Data Sheet Portal