Valvoline Marine Calcium 2 Grease
Valvoline Marine Calcium 2 is a premium marine grease developed to provide superior water resistance required for a multitude of highly-demanding marine applications. This marine lubricant contains anhydrous calcium, high viscosity base oil, and titanium, which all guarantee outstanding load carrying capacity, great mechanical stability, durability, and excellent lubricating properties. Its thick consistency ensures a high-performance under the most severe circumstances.Technical Data Sheet Portal
Valvoline Marine Calcium 2 is the perfect grease to use for demanding marine applications. Thanks to its superior adhesive, stay-in-place characteristics coupled with anti-corrosive, anti-rust, and anti-oxidation properties Valvoline Marine Calcium 2 offers premium protection in unfavourable working conditions, high temperatures, and considerably wet environments.
This marine grease gives excellent results even when exposed to extreme pressure, high load, heavy shock bearings, as well as more demanding high-speed marine applications.
In addition, Valvoline Marine Calcium 2 is suitable to be used even in the mining industry, which is considered to be one of the most demanding industries.
With Valvoline Marine Calcium 2, marine equipment is bound to have better performance, greater efficiency and longer life span. This superior marine grease is specifically designed to:
- Provide excellent rust, corrosion and oxidation protection, which helps prolong the service life.
- Offer excellent mechanical stability, ensuring the product will stay in place at all times, even when under severe stress.
- Withstand frequent water exposure and water washing, which is of particular importance when it comes to the protection of vehicles, equipment, and machine parts used in the marine industry.
- Create a thick lubricating film that provides premium protection and exceptional lubrication.
- Endure high pressure, heavy loads, harsh temperatures, high speeds, and severe working conditions because it is enriched with titanium and high viscosity base oil.
*Check the owner's manual and/or product information sheet before use.
Links to Product Information and Safety Data SheetsMarine Calcium 2
Technical Data Sheet Portal