Specialty Anhydrous Calcium Grease
Valvoline Marine Calcium 2 is a specialty anhydrous calcium grease formulated with high viscosity base oil and enhanced with titanium. The product provides extra adhesiviness and water resistance in demanding marine applications. It is notorious for its superior stay-in-place characteristics and superb corrosion protection properties.
Valvoline specialty anhydrous calcium grease is known for its stay-in-place properties. Additional product benefits include:
- Protects against rust and corrosion and has premium oxidation stability properties
- Good mechanical stability and excellent water resistance so that it will stay in place, even in high pressure marine applications
- Lubricates and protects under the most severe circumstances like damp and wet conditions. In the presence of water, a good lubricating film will be maintained
- Developed for a wide range of temperatures and high speeds in marine applications
- Especially suitable for use in marine and heavy load applications requiring extra adhesiveness and excellent water resistance