Valvoline Lithium Complex Red 2 Grease
Valvoline Multipurpose Lithium Complex Red 2 is a premium EP general-purpose lithium enriched grease lubricant engineered to withstand heavy usage and high loads. This product is of a distinctive red colouring which facilitates the process application verification. Thanks to its superior qualities, Valvoline Multipurpose Lithium Complex Red 2 has a broad range of applications and is suitable for a multitude of industries.Technical Data Sheet Portal
Valvoline Multipurpose Lithium Complex Red 2 is designed to remain stable when exposed to a wide range of temperatures, heat, dust, humidity, stress, high pressure, shock loads, and other unfavourable working conditions and environments. Such stability enables it to be suitable for a variety of industrial, agricultural, construction, mining, marine, and automotive uses.
Valvoline Multipurpose Lithium Complex Red 2 is recommended to be applied to industrial machinery, heavy load bearings, wheel bearings, trucks, as well as road-building machinery.
Valvoline Multipurpose Lithium Complex Red 2 is a heavy-duty premium EP grease of superior quality which:
- Uses mineral base oil, high-quality additives, and lithium complex to offer prolonged durability, good stability, great resistance, effective protection, flawless performance, and excellent lubrication.
- Is produced to withstand extreme pressure, severe working conditions, elevated temperatures, stress, and vibrations.
- Stays in place even when exposed to heavy load bearings due to its adhesiveness and unparalleled mechanical stability.
- Has superior anti-oxidation and anti-corrosion properties and remains in place even in damp and humid environments.
- Delivers excellent protection, unmatched stability, and high performance.
Product information and properties
Valvoline Multipurpose Lithium Complex Red 2 should be stored in a dark and dry place, away from direct sunlight, and applied according to the existing standards and requirements. Application temperature ranges from -25 to +1600C, and the product dropping point is at 2900C.
*Check the owner's manual and/or product information sheet before use.
Links to Product Information and Safety Data SheetsMultipurpose Lithium Complex Red 2
Technical Data Sheet Portal