Valvoline Earth Lithium Grease
Are you looking for a stable, anti-corrosive, heavy-load and heavy-duty grease capable of withstanding high temperatures and stress caused by heavy loads?
Then Valvoline Earth Lithium 2 is the right choice for you!
Valvoline Earth Lithium 2 is a specialty semi-synthetic grease that uses mineral and synthetic ester base oils of the highest quality in order to achieve unparalleled performance and reliability. This lithium grease is formulated to remain stable even at the highest temperatures and can endure heavy loads and harsh working conditions.
Valvoline is considered to be one of the greatest innovators in the motor oil industry, with production, distribution, and customer services operating worldwide since 1886. With many research centers, development labs, and advanced technologies, Valvoline puts quality, performance, and customer satisfaction first and strives to develop products that surpass the ever-changing market requirements.Technical Data Sheet Portal
Valvoline Earth Lithium 2 grease is crafted to be used for off-road, slow running applications and is recommended to be used in the construction and agriculture industries.
Since it performs great even when exposed to dust and excessive heat, Valvoline Earth Lithium 2 is suitable to be used for lubrication of road building and earth moving equipment and machine parts, including bulldozers, draglines, caterpillar sprocket pullers, coupling devices, cables, gears, chains, etc.
Valvoline Earth Lithium 2 is a premium-quality heavy-duty grease designed to:
- Offer excellent protection against rust and corrosion, due to its impressive oxidation properties.
- Perform great in wet and damp environments thanks to the lubricating film it creates on the surface.
- Stay in place even when exposed to greater stress and vibrations.
- Endure extreme temperatures and prevent evaporation, resulting in greater durability of your equipment and machine parts.
- Be easily applied even at low temperatures and its distinctive blue color enables it to be clearly noticeable.
*Check the owner's manual and/or product information sheet before use.
Links to Product Information and Safety Data SheetsEarth Lithium 2
Technical Data Sheet Portal