WANT TO ENSURE PROPER LUBRICATION OF YOUR EQUIPMENT, WITH MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE AND MINIMUM DOWNTIME?
Grease is a semi-fluid-to-solid lubricant that has a wide range of industrial, marine, agriculture, and other applications. Since grease has a direct influence on the performance, durability, and reliability of your vehicle, machine, or equipment, it is essential to choose the right product that is optimised for your individual needs.
For more than 150 years, Valvoline has worked on developing conventional and high-performance multipurpose lubricants, greases, and automotive oils of the highest quality. Our products are designed to offer flawless performance even when exposed to extreme temperatures, shock loads, extreme pressure, and other demanding working conditions.
Continuous improvement, successful technological innovations, thorough testing process, and product reinventing are key factors that allow Valvoline greases to adapt to the ever-changing market needs and become recognized as greases designed to deliver results.
Types and applications
Valvoline greases are formulated with high-quality additives and base oils, thus ensuring outstanding performance, minimum downtime, and superior protection in a wide range of applications. Our heavy-duty grease portfolio includes a multitude of carefully developed and curated grease lubricants used for different commercial and industrial applications.
Valvoline greases are designed to endure the heaviest of loads, stress, vibrations, severe working conditions and extreme temperatures, which makes them highly reliable no matter the circumstances or environment. They are suitable for a variety of marine, agriculture, forestry, mining, construction, automotive, and industrial applications.
Our offer includes products such as specially crafted aluminium complex grease, lithium grease, lithium calcium complex grease, anhydrous calcium grease, copper compound grease, and other high-performance and multipurpose greases developed to satisfy the needs of even the pickiest customers.
Using quality greases has many benefits concerning the overall performance of your vehicle, equipment, machinery or machine parts. More precisely:
- Greases help reduce friction and lessen the wear and tear, keeping all components protected and prolonging the life cycle of the equipment.
- Due to their adhesive characteristics, greases act as a lubricant reservoir that provides constant lubrication.
- Since they adhere to metal surfaces, greases prevent reactive substances from causing corrosion.
- Grease is used as a seal that forms a long-lasting protective barrier which keeps both fluid and solid contaminants out of the sensitive machine parts. This seal also prevents dripping and leakage.
- Grease reduces noise and promotes smooth movement, increasing the overall performance and ensuring that every piece of equipment works as efficiently as possible.
- Quality greases have high load-carrying capacity and can withstand demanding working conditions.
No matter whether you need a multipurpose grease lubricant or application-specific grease, Valvoline high-quality greases are designed to meet the demands of specific equipment and produce the results you were hoping to see.