Valvoline Super Outboard 2TOil
Valvoline Super Outboard 2T is a high-performance, ashless, 2-cycle outboard engine oil for all air and water-cooled engines. This oil is specially engineered to provide excellent lubrication and prevent deposits from forming in the combustion chamber.
SUPER OUTBOARD 2T is a premium motor oil for two-stroke light and heavy-duty outboard engines for professional or private use.Technical Data Sheet Portal
Approvals and standards
With regard to performance, Valvoline SUPER OUTBOARD 2T meets the requirements of leading engine manufacturers.
For more details on the product’s approval codes and certifications, see Performance level section at the top of SUPER OUTBOARD 2T Product Information sheets. (Available on the link below.)
The benefits of using Valvoline SUPER OUTBOARD in boats are numerous as this premium two-stroke engine oil for boats offers:
- Smooth lubrication and quick cold start of the engine;
- Good engine wear protection that resists high-speed revving;
- Engine protection against rust and corrosion and extend the lifespan of the different engine parts thanks to the basic oils and additives in its formulation;
- Resistance to long-term use and high engine temperatures when performing professional work on the water as a result of strong oil film;
- Application in wintertime and cold weather conditions with a pour point of -42ºC.
Valvoline Super Outboard 2T is pre-diluted for easier mixing and suitable for oil-injection and premix systems.*
It can be applied in both light and HD outboard engines for private use, transportation, and leisure, as well as professional use in fishing boats, maintenance boats, and rescue boats.
*Use fuel/oil ratios as specified by the engine manufacturer up to a maximum of 100:1.
Always follow OEM recommendations and check the manual and/or product information sheet before use.
Valvoline™ products should never be stored above 60°C and exposed to hot sun or freezing conditions.
Links to Product Information and Safety Data SheetsSUPER OUTBOARD 2T
Technical Data Sheet Portal