APPROVED SI-OAT COOLANT FOR HEAVY DUTY TRUCKS, BUSES AND OFF-ROAD APPLICATIONS.
Valvoline ZEREX G40® is an official GLYSANTIN® based premium grade coolant developed with hybrid carboxylate formulation to provide extended life service and protect engine components from winter freezing and summer boiling. It incorporates state-of-the-art organic acid technology in an ethylene glycol base for protection of all cooling system metals including aluminum. Valvoline ZEREX G40® contains no phosphates, imidazol, borates, nitrates, amines or nitrites and is approved by numerous leading engine manufacturers. Available in Ready-to-Use and Concentrate.*Technical Data Sheet Portal
- OEM approved premium grade coolant
- Outstanding protection to vital engine parts such as coolant channels in engine block, cylinder heads (liner pitting), radiator and water pump against corrosion, overheating and frost
- Superior long-life protection up to 3 years / 500.000 km for Heavy Duty applications
- Formulation with high quality defoamer
- Harmless to gaskets, hoses, plastics or original vehicle paint