Valvoline Zerex DEX-COOL® antifreeze coolant is a patented* carboxylate formulation with a service life of up to 5 years or 250.000 km. It incorporates state-of-art organic acid technology in an ethylene glycol base for protection of all cooling system metals including aluminum.
Zerex DEX-COOL® antifreeze coolant is approved by General Motors to the GM 6277M specification. It can be mixed with any DEX-COOL® and it is approved by Opel/Vauxhall, Daewoo and Saab. Keep the cooling system full and check concentration or freeze point regularly.
* US Patents 6,235,217 and 6,126,852 DEX-COOL® is a trademark of General Motors Corporation used under license DC-4
- Superior protection by state-of-the art organic acid technology in an ethylene glycol base for protection of all cooling system metals including Aluminium
- Valvoline Zerex DEX-COOL® is a patented carboxylate formulation
- Protects modern engines from winter freezing and summer boiling
- Is compatible with major long life and conventional brands of ethylene glycol based coolant
- Has a service life of up to 5 years / 250.000 km of service