Heavy Duty axle oil for trucks, buses and earth moving equipment. EP axle oil provides extended drain and is suitable for differentials and other transmissions where the manufacturer specifies GL-5 lubricant.
Valvoline Heavy Duty Axle Oil Pro 80W-90 LD provides outstanding protection and lubrication of heavy-duty axles over a wide temperature range.
- Increased protection against wear and tear, also under high stress working conditions.
- Modern additives protect against corrosion, oxidation, foaming and deposits.
- Quality base oils and a highly balanced additive system avoid breakdowns even after long-time use.
- Increased viscosity-temperature properties even at very low temperatures. Highly stable viscosity with long lasting lubricating properties.
- Suitable for extended oil drain intervals.
- API MT-1 spec provides protection against the combination of thermal degradation, component wear and oil seal deterioration.
- Suitable for differentials and other axles of trucks, buses and earth moving equipment where the manufacturer recommends a GL-5 transmission oil with a viscosity of SAE 80W-90.
- Especially developed for heavy-duty machinery.
|80W-90||20L, 205L||MB-Approval 235.20; MAN 342 Type M3; SAE J2360; ZF TE-ML 05A, 12L, 12M, 16B, 17B,19B, 21A (ZF001837)||API: GL-5, MT-1; Arvin Meritor 0-76-D; Scania STO 1:0; ZF TE-ML 07A, 08, 12E, 16C, 16D|