Valvoline DEXRON®-VI ATF (automatic transmission fluid) is formulated with premium synthetic base stocks and advanced additive technology, and meets all the stringent requirements of General Motors' DEXRON®-VI specification*, which is designed for the modern automatic
transmissions in GM vehicles.
Valvoline DEXRON®-VI ATF is officially licensed with GM and can be used in new and old GM automatic transmissions. It is fully back-serviceable and can be used wherever DEXRON®-II and/or DEXRON®-III are recommended.
The latest generaton of ATF for GM Transmissions specifying Dexron VI.
- Provides consistent shift performance for new and old GM transmissions.
- Extends transmission fluid life and prevents fluid breakdown at higher operating temperatures.
- Provides excellent oxidative stability under severe conditions.
- Reduces sludge and varnish build-up.
- Protects transmission gears and allows them to operate smoothly.
- Maintains lubricity.
- Flows well for cold start-up.
- Thoroughly field tested.
|20L, 205L||Dexron VI (Approved), Dexron III, Dexron II, Allison C4|