All Fleet E900 15W-40
All Fleet™ E900 15W-40 premium heavy duty conventional engine oil is designed for use in commercial heavy-duty, turbocharged industrial and truck engines. A combination of high quality additive chemistry and premium base oils achieve benefits such as, piston deposit control, foam protection, oxidation inhibition, soot dispersancy and oil-thickening control, corrosion and rust inhibition, superior TBN retention, low temperature sludge protection and valve train wear protection.
All Fleet™ E900 15W-40 is specially engineered, containing a special additive system providing effective piston cleanliness and wear control to meet the demands and drain requirements of the world’s leading truck manufacturers.
All Fleet™ E900 15W-40 is suitable for use in American and Euro engines with or without Diesel Particle Filter (DPF), engine fitted with Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) after treatment systems. and engines with Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) systems.
- After treatment & Emission control - Mid SAP Oil suitable for SCR, EGR and DPF exhaust systems.
- SHPD - Super High Performance Diesel engine oil for maximizes engine durability.
- Excellent Shear Stability - ‘Stay in grade’, shear stable formulation for optimal viscosity control, pump ability and oil pressure control.
- Outstanding Protection - improved wear protection to maximise engine efficiency and extend engine life.
- Clean engine and wear protection - special additive system provides effective piston cleanliness and wear control.
- Enhanced Dispersant - unique high levels of dispersive technology controls soot and change in viscosity providing superior wear protection and increased component life.
|15W-40||5L, 20L, 205L, IBC||API CJ-4/SN, CI-4 Plus, CI-4; ACEA E9, E7; CAT ECF-3, ECF-2, ECF-1-a; CUMMINS CES 20081, 20078; Detroit Diesel DDC 93K218; Deutz DQC III-10 LA; MACK EO-O Premium Plus, EO-M Plus; MAN 3575; MB 228.31; MTU TYPE 2.1; Renault Truck RLD-3; VDS-4, VDS-3|