A Multi-Fit oil filter is one filter that fits numerous vehicle makes and models. Meaning a single Multi-Fit part number can replace several different filters from the original Valvoline oil filter range. A Multi-Fit oil filter can replace more than one part number as it meets the fit and function of the original filters that it has replaced.
The key variables in an oil filter are the thread size, the O-ring dimension and filtration performance - efficiency, capacity and restriction. By producing filters that are engineered around these variables, a single filter can be used for multiple part number applications. Valvoline Multi-Fit oil filter designs utilise the Original Equipment requirements as the “fit and function” base line - this is one of the foundations for Multi-Fit.
Visit Valvoline's lube guide to find the right filter for your application.
- Interchangeable with multiple oil filters in the Australian market.
- Filters that meet OEM fit and function requirements.
- Excellent filtration, efficiency and dirt holding capacity.
- The same number of vehicle applications can be covered with fewer part numbers.
- Lower inventory investment and less shelf space required for businesses.
|VO-15||INTERCHANGEABLE WITH Z63, Z68|
|VO-25||INTERCHANGEABLE WITH Z10, Z89A, Z170, Z125, Z158, Z418, Z632|
|VO-40||INTERCHANGEABLE WITH Z386, Z432, Z443, Z734|
|VO-88||INTERCHANGEABLE WITH Z516, Z663|
|VO-106||INTERCHANGEABLE WITH Z79A, Z142A, Z411, Z429, Z436, Z445, Z456, Z495, Z547|
|VO-118||INTERCHANGEABLE WITH Z9, Z115, Z503, Z596|