SynPower MST 5W-40 is a premium full synthetic engine oil for Mercedes-Benz and other Euro V diesel engines equipped with or without DPF technology and/or TWC emission systems.
This oil is suitable for light duty CDI engines with EGR and DPF systems.
New Easy Pour packaging allows for a smooth, continuous stream of oil with each and every pour thanks to a built-in ANTI-GLUG TUBE™ combined with a wide spout. An ergonomic bottle and centralised handle along with easy to read colour coded labels and caps make choosing and using the right oil simple.
Suitable for: BMW, Holden, Hyundai, Kia, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Toyota.*
- New Easy Pour packaging with the 5L packs allow for a smooth, continuous stream of oil with each and every pour thanks to a built-in ANTI-GLUG TUBE™ combined with a wide spout
- An ergonomic bottle and centralised handle design combined with easy to read labels make choosing and using the right oil simple
- Suitable for Euro V engines with or without DPF and/or TWC emission systems
- Excellent wear protection enhances engine and DPF life
- Added to the General Motors approved engine oil list. Meets the latest dexos 2™ specification
|MST 5W-40||1L, 5L, 20L, 208L||SAE 5W-40, API SN/CF, ACEA A3/B4, ACEA C3, GM dexos 2™, BMW LL04, MB 229.51||API SN/CF, ACEA C3, MB 229.31, MB 229.51, BMW LL-04, Renault RN0710, RN0700, Porsche A40|