SynPower 0W-40 - Full Synthetic Engine Oil
SynPower 0W-40 is a full synthetic engine oil formulated with high quality synthetic base oils and enhanced with the most advanced additive system available to achieve extended drains in selected vehicles. It provides the ultimate in protection while fulfilling the requirements of leading European car manufacturers such as Mercedes Benz, BMW and Volkswagen. It is suitable for petrol, LPG and diesel engines.
New Easy Pour packaging allows for a smooth, continuous stream of oil with each and every pour thanks to a built-in ANTI-GLUG TUBE™ combined with a wide spout. An ergonomic bottle and centralised handle along with easy to read colour coded labels and caps make choosing and using the right oil simple.
Suitable for: BMW, Honda, Mercedes-Benz, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Porsche, Renault, Volkswagen, Toyota.*
- New Easy Pour packaging with the 5L packs allow for a smooth, continuous stream of oil with each and every pour thanks to a built-in ANTI-GLUG TUBE™ combined with a wide spout.
- An ergonomic bottle and centralised handle design combined with easy to read labels make choosing and using the right oil simple.
- Wear protection through improved oil film strength and resistance to oil breakdown under extreme temperatures and severe driving conditions.
- Superior cold start protection as lower viscosities allow faster oil flow at start up.
- Fully compatible with all conventional and leading synthetic engine oils.
|0W-40||5L, 208L||BMW LL-01||SAE 0W-40, API SN/CF, ACEA A3/B4, MB 229.5, MB 229.3, VW 502.00, 505.00, PORSCHE A40, RENAULT RN 0710, RN 0700|