ZEREX™ G-05 Ready To Use Coolant - Obsolete
A nitrite containing coolant designed to protect diesel engine cylinder liners from cavitation. It contains deposit control additives for protection from hard water deposits and scale. Its lower-silicate, reduced pH, phosphate free European technology protects all cooling system metals, including aluminium, from corrosion.
- Protection for up to 5 years or 240,000 kms (whichever comes first).
- Utilises hybrid organic acid technology (HOAT) to minimise inhibitor depletion.
- Low silicate, low pH and phosphate free formula.
- Provides maximum protection against liner pitting.
- Prevents rust and corrosion.
- Prevents hot weather boil-over and provides cold weather freeze protection.
- Protects mixed cooling system metals including aluminium.
|Ready-to-Use||1L, 5L, 208L||Chrysler MS 9769, Cummins 14603, Daimler-Chrysler, Detroit Diesel 7SE298, Ford WSSM97B51-A1, GE Wind Turbine, John Deere & Co., Mercedes Benz MB 325.0, MTU/ DDC||MEETS: ASTM D3306, D6210, Case MS 1710, Caterpillar EC-1, Federal Specification A-A-870A, GM 1825M, GM 1899M, Mack, Navistar, Paccar, Perkins Diesel, TMC of ATA RP-329-B SUITABLE FOR USE: Kia, Hyundai, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota|