Incorporates organic acid technology in an ethylene glycol base for protection on all cooling system metals, including aluminium, from corrosion. It has a patented carboxylate formulation with a service life of up to 5 years or 240,000 kilometers (whichever comes first) and is approved by General Motors to the GM 6277M specification.
ZEREX™ DEX-COOL® coolant contains no phosphates, silicates, borates, nitrates, amines or nitrites.
ZEREX™ DEX-COOL® coolant protects modern engine components from winter freezing and summer boiling. It contains a high quality defoamer and will not harm gaskets, hoses, plastics or original vehicle paint.
- GM Dex-Cool® Approved.
- Protection for up to 5 years or 240,000 kms (whichever comes first).
- Utilises Organic Acid Technology (OAT) to minimise inhibitor depletion.
- Patented formula contains no phosphates, silicates, borates, nitrates, amines or nitrites.
- Excellent rust and corrosion protection.
- Protects mixed cooling system metals including aluminium.
|Concentrate||5L, 20L, 208L||GM 6277M DEX-COOL®, Opel, Saab||MEETS: ASTM D3306, Federal Specification A-A-870A, Ford WSS-M97B44-D, Navistar CEMS B-1 Type IIIA, SAE J814, SAE J1034, SAE J1941, Siemens Wind Turbine, TMC of ATA RP-302B, Volvo. SUITABLE FOR USE: Honda, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota|