A fully formulated Hybrid Organic Acid Technology (HOAT) propylene glycol (PG) extended life heavy duty coolant. This low silicate, phosphate and amine free product is recommended for use in heavy-duty diesel applications namely on-road truck, off-road mining, farm and marine. It can also be applied in automotive (aluminium compatible) and light duty vehicles.
- Propylene Glycol (PG) RTU Premixed – no dilution required.
- Extended drain up to 6 years, 1,000,000 kilometres or 12,000 hours (whichever comes first).
- Specially formulated to protect heavy duty diesel wet sleeve liners.
- No initial fill SCA requirements. Product is compatible with standard SCAs and coolant extenders
- Fully formulated to protect against liner pitting and water scale.
- Multi application use, recommended for use in various cooling system types.
|Ready-to-Use||20L, 205L||ASTM D-6257, D-6211, Caterpillar, Cummins, Daimler Chrysler, Detroit Diesel, Ford Heavy Truck, Freightliner, GM Heavy Truck, Kenworth, Land Rover, MACK Trucks, MAN, Mercedes Benz, MTU, New Holland, PACCAR, Peterbilt, Saab-Scania, TMC RP 330, US Federal, Volvo Heavy Truck, White Star|