Fully formulated, ethylene glycol-based fluid suitable for heavy duty vehicles and light trucks. The formulation is designed for both petrol and diesel engines. Its lower-silicate, reduced pH, phosphate free European technology protects all cooling system metals, including aluminium, from corrosion.
Valvoline™ HD Coolant 50 is a nitrite containing coolant designed to protect diesel engines from cavitation. It contains deposit control additives for protection from hard water deposits and scale and a high quality defoamer system.
- Protection for up to 3 years or 500,000 kms (whichever comes first).
- Utilises hybrid organic acid technology (HOAT) to minimise inhibitor depletion.
- Low silicate, low pH and phosphate free formula.
- Provides maximum protection against liner pitting.
- Prevents rust and corrosion.
- Prevents hot water boil-over and provides cold weather freeze protection.
- Protects mixed cooling system metals including aluminium.
|Ready-to-Use||20L, 205L, IBC||MTU DDC, ASTM D3306, D6210, Case MS 1710, Caterpillar EC-1, Chrysler MS 9769, Cummins 14603, Federal Specification A-A-870A, Ford WSS-M97B51-A1, GE Wind Turbine, John Deere & Co., Mack, Mercedes Benz MB 325.0, Navistar, Paccar, Perkins Diesel, TMC of ATA RP-329-B|